LISTEN TO THE PODCAST: If you have ever wanted to use a book to champion a cause or an organization, then my podcast guest, Tambra Raye Stevenson is the woman to know.
Inspirational Spotlight Interview: Tambra Raye Stevenson
Tambra is the Founder of WANDA, short for Women Advancing Nutrition, Dietetics, and Agriculture. The mission of this nonprofit organization is to empower women and girls in the African diaspora to lead in the food and nutrition space.
To help build buzz about her work, she is writing a children’s book featuring a black girl named Little Wanda who goes on adventures while teaching about healthy eating. As a matter of fact, Tambra is currently in Nigeria over the next month finalizing book illustrations with a local Nigerian artist, as well as providing training and development to women and girls in food and agriculture.
Why Should You Listen to this Podcast?
Have you ever been so excited by an idea that you would stop at nothing to see it come to life? Tambra is a great example of someone who does just that! That is exactly why I have chosen her to be part of my Inspirational Spotlight Interview on the Digital Well Publisher Podcast.
Tambra is asking for your support to help her nonprofit organization, WANDA, with the following:
- production costs of the children’s book
- travel costs for training of those displaced by Boko Haram in northern Nigeria, a teaching hospital, and a primary school
- creation of an online educational resource to train women and girls for leadership in food, nutrition, and agriculture
Give the podcast a listen and let Tambra know how much you appreciate her work by supporting her fundraising campaign.
The following two tabs change content below.
Halona Black is an Executive Book Coach, Speaker, and Trainer who works with visionary leaders who want to expand their influence with a book, case study, or white paper. She walks her clients from idea, to writing, and marketing your work. Want to know how you can get your book done in the next 3 to 6 months? Email Halona at Hello@DigitalWellPublisher.com.
Latest posts by Halona Black (see all)
- 10 Steps to Publishing Your First Health Book - September 24, 2017
- How to Effectively Attract Clients with Case Studies - October 17, 2016
- #LISTEN: Katrena Friel, Serial Entrepreneur + Best Selling Author - May 10, 2016