LISTEN TO THE PODCAST: If you have ever wanted to use a book to champion a cause or an organization, then my podcast guest, Tambra Raye Stevenson is the woman to know.
Inspirational Spotlight Interview: Tambra Raye Stevenson
Tambra is the Founder of WANDA, short for Women Advancing Nutrition, Dietetics, and Agriculture. The mission of this nonprofit organization is to empower women and girls in the African diaspora to lead in the food and nutrition space.
To help build buzz about her work, she is writing a children’s book featuring a black girl named Little Wanda who goes on adventures while teaching about healthy eating. As a matter of fact, Tambra is currently in Nigeria over the next month finalizing book illustrations with a local Nigerian artist, as well as providing training and development to women and girls in food and agriculture.
Why Should You Listen to this Podcast?
Have you ever been so excited by an idea that you would stop at nothing to see it come to life? Tambra is a great example of someone who does just that! That is exactly why I have chosen her to be part of my Inspirational Spotlight Interview on the Digital Well Publisher Podcast.
Tambra is asking for your support to help her nonprofit organization, WANDA, with the following:
- production costs of the children’s book
- travel costs for training of those displaced by Boko Haram in northern Nigeria, a teaching hospital, and a primary school
- creation of an online educational resource to train women and girls for leadership in food, nutrition, and agriculture
Give the podcast a listen and let Tambra know how much you appreciate her work by supporting her fundraising campaign.
The following two tabs change content below.
Ghostwriter | Editor | Content Strategist
Halona Black is a Ghostwriter, Editor, and Content Strategist. She helps physicians and medical professionals position themselves for lucrative opportunities as a speaking, authorship, and consulting. Connect with her on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Halona Black (see all)
- How Physician-Authors Can Use Quizzes to Grow Their Email List - February 16, 2018
- What Are Your Business Marketing Goals for 2018? - January 3, 2018
- How to Sell More Books with Podcast Interviews - December 17, 2017